For the advanced collector, Gary’s Bunker is offering up this SUPER CLEAN, untouched NOS WWII Harley Davidson WLA Motor, features include:
- This motor has been in indoor climate controlled storage its entire life.
- Encased in its original shipping crate.
- Original unpacking instruction sheet stapled to inside of crate, (unpacking instructions from Harley-Davidson Motor Company to US Army dated 10/01/43)….see last 2 pictures for scans of the instructions.
- Sub-compartment contains NOS carburetor, Relay, Spark Plugs, Fittings….
- Correct UNMARKED serial number boss
- Belly numbers 44-74XX
This motor needs to remain in its original /condition as a preservation of it’s war -time history and as such is not intended for resale towards a WLA bike restoration. It’s place is in a museum and or to supplement the advanced collector as an accessory in a WLA/Harley-Davidson collection. This motor was displayed at the 2014 MVPA Convention in Louisville, KY along with Gary’s Bunker’s 42WLA motorcycle and received the 1st Place Gold Award for the 2 & 3 wheeled motorcycle category.
You will not find a cleaner original NOS WLA motor!
PRICE: $10K USD firm